Turkey blocks access to the online encyclopaedia Wikipedia, citing a law allowing it to ban access to websites deemed obscene or a threat to national security. Saskia O’Donoghue reports.
- Next story Trump touts ‘successful’ 100 days
- Previous story Azlan Shah Cup- India Held To A 2-2 Draw By Great Britain
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise