Turkey blocks access to the online encyclopaedia Wikipedia, citing a law allowing it to ban access to websites deemed obscene or a threat to national security. Saskia O’Donoghue reports.
- Monitor group: Turkey blocks access to Wikipedia
- Azlan Shah Cup- India Held To A 2-2 Draw By Great Britain
- Prisoner Gunned Down In Rohini Court Premises
- Cuteness alert! Watch Daddy Shahid grooving with Misha to Michael Jackson’s track
- “Amendment Proposal will be endorsed by Opposition too”: Nepal Law Minister