Patan/Jalore (Rajasthan/Gujarat), July 24 (ANI): Parts of the nation are battling incessant rains and flood-like situations in the ongoing monsoon season. While houses could be seen submerged under the rainwater, streets and road were also not untouched by the muddy water giving tough times to the residents of Gujarat’s Patan. Situation is no different in Rajasthan’s Jalore where people could be seen struggling to carry out day-to-day chores. Many of the residents have started relocating to safer regions with their belongings. In Jalore, the meteorological department has forecasted cloudy sky with heavy rain on Tuesday while generally cloudy sky with moderate rain is expected on Wednesday. In several districts of Gujarat, about 7,000 people have been shifted to safer regions so far. The security forces along with National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) have been deployed to provide aid to the affected people.
- Next story Overflowing drain pose threat to daily commuters
- Previous story DSP Ayub Pandit lynching: 20 accused arrested so far, says Kashmir IG (Part- 1)
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall