Surendranagar (Gujarat), July 16 (ANI): After heavy rainfall in Gujarat, water gushed into houses in TB hospital road area in Surendranagar. Waterlogging has affected the pace of everyday life and many roads have been submerged. Heavy monsoon showers have caused flood-like situation in many parts of the state and the situation does not seem to get better. Gujarat has recorded 95 mm rains in a span of 24 hours from 08:30 am on Saturday. Red alert has been issued in parts of Gujarat, including Bharuch, Jamnagar, Rajkot and Surendranagar. Dholi, Und-2, Aaji-2 and Dholidhaja damns are also put on alert. Narmada River has reached 85.27 percent of its capacity with the level of water at 117 meter. Khodapipar, Fatehgadh, Kankavati, Morshal, Trivenisang, Demi-3 and Machhu-3 are 90 percent full.
- Next story All-Party Meeting: PM Modi expressed concern over worsening flood situation, says Ananth Kumar
- Previous story Venezuelan’s vote in unofficial poll, in defiance of Nicolas Maduro
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry