Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh), July 28 (ANI): With growing awareness on soil-free diseases from vegetables and fruits, Deepak Mehendiratta from Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad has introduced rooftop farming in the region. Deepak is growing vegetables on thermocol boxes as they are lightweight and durable. A specially prepared manure is being used as an alternative for soil to grow these vegetables with which the dependency of water is very less. He is also teaching rooftop farming to his students as it is an ideal farming technique for cities with the free space for cultivation disappearing amidst the hustle bustle.
- Moradabad man practises soil less farming, grows vegetables on roof
- Bihar power tussle: RJD protests ahead of floor test
- RS elections: Amit Shah, Smriti Irani, Balwantsinh Rajput file nomination papers
- Malaysian court sets trial date for duo accused of murdering Kim Jong Nam
- I Will Probably Get The Best Out Of Me In The Next 2-3 Years-Mithali