Moradabad (U.P.), Oct 13 (ANI): In yet another case of medical apathy, two mentally challenged patients were locked in a single ward for 24 hours in Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad. Locals alleged that the ward was locked and there was no electricity. The Chief Medical Superintendent of District Hospital informed that the patients were of violent nature and it was not safe to set them free. In the absence of any mental hospital in the area, the hospital authorities had to wait for further orders to transfer the two patients to Bareli Mental Hospital. The Medical Superintendent also said that the two patients are provided with all the medical facilities and basic amenities such as food, shelter and clothes.
- Next story Spain celebrates national holiday amid independence tension
- Previous story Watch: Heavy shelling by Pakistan in KG sector
- Yemenis trade accusations of breaking truce
- Rafale Deal: BJP protests against Rahul Gandhi across K’taka, asks for apology over allegations
- Man United appoint Solskjaer as caretaker manager
- Kohli & Ab De Villiers Are My Role Models, Glad To Be In RCB Himmat Singh
- Investors in Nepal start hunger strike demanding resignation of finance minister