New Delhi, Aug 11 (ANI): More than 50 children fell ill after consuming momos in New Delhi’s Rajpur Khurd Village. According to the locals, the children fell ill after consuming momos from the stalls, which are operated by the same owner. The owner owns more than 40 stalls in the area. Most of the victims are schoolchildren and reportedly soon after consuming the momos the children started vomiting and developed high fever. The locals have lodged a complaint in the Mehrauli police station.
- Next story Seven bombs recovered near India-Nepal border
- Previous story Watch: Thane man assaults traffic cop
- Udaan Sapno Ki 19th July 2018 | Full Episode | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Local People Rescue Family Trapped In A Submerged Car
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter