Kanpur/Rajasthan, Apr 28 (ANI): Mortal remains of two soldiers who lost their lives in the dreadful terrorist attack in Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Thursday have reached their hometown this Friday. The deceased soldiers included Captain Ayush Yadav from Kanpur, Subedar Bhoop Singh from Rajasthan and Naik B.V. Ramanna from Visakhapatnam. The attack took place in Panzgam in Kupwara district of North Kashmir on early Thursday morning in which three Indian Army personnel, including a captain, were killed and four others were injured. This attack comes days after Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti had a discussion with PM Modi and Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to improve the situation in the Kashmir Valley.
- Next story ‘You will be missed’: Salman Khan mourns death of legendary actor Vinod Khanna
- Previous story Trump expands offshore drilling with executive order
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley