Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Aug 17 (ANI): Mortal remains of soldier Narendra Singh Bisht, who lost his life in the ceasefire violation in Uri last week, was brought to Dehradun for the last rites on Thursday. Havildar Narendra Singh received a critical head injury and was undergoing treatment, but unfortunately the brave soldier succumbed to his injury. Bisht’s daughter expressed her pain and demanded a face-to-face war between India and Pakistan. Singh belonged to Narayanbagad in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. Meanwhile, Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat expressed grief over the demise of Havildar Bisht and prayed for the peace of the departed soul.
- Next story Bellandur toxic form problem will be solved within 1 or 2 years: CM Siddaramaiah
- Previous story Actor-turned-politician Nandamuri Balakrishna caught on camera slapping fan
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws