Malappuram (Kerala), Oct 24 (ANI): A mosque committee has called for boycott of a Muslim man and his family after he allowed his daughter to marry a Christian in Kerala’s Malappuram. The couple got their marriage registered at a local office of the state registration department on October 19. The mosque committee issued a circular urging its members not to cooperate and break all contacts with the family.
- Next story Watch: Fire breaks out in building near Shingar Cinema
- Previous story Varanasi witnesses traditional ‘Nag Nathaiya’ festival
- China’s ‘black tech’ glasses pick out criminal faces
- GRAND NIGHT PARTY | Arshi Khan, Vikas Gupta, Sambhavna Seth, Kamya Punjabi & Brand Neerusha
- Teen killed, woman injured in second Austin explosion
- Miffed Naresh Agrawal apologises for his remark on Jaya Bachchan
- Aditya Narayan arrested after hitting auto rickshaw with Mercedes, released on bail