Malappuram (Kerala), Oct 24 (ANI): A mosque committee has called for boycott of a Muslim man and his family after he allowed his daughter to marry a Christian in Kerala’s Malappuram. The couple got their marriage registered at a local office of the state registration department on October 19. The mosque committee issued a circular urging its members not to cooperate and break all contacts with the family.
- Mosque committee boycotts Muslim man after he allows daughter to marry Christian
- Varanasi witnesses traditional ‘Nag Nathaiya’ festival
- Tea business hit due to oversupply of crop in Siliguri
- Muslim women undertake drive to clean ghats for ongoing Chhath Puja
- Amul Tweets Business Proposition To Indian Railways