Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Dec 02 (ANI): While briefing the media in Uttar Pradesh’s Kanpur, Former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said, “Most of the encounters happening in UP are fake, it’s not the opposition which is saying this but the National Human Rights Commission. Law and order is deteriorating further because of this”.
- Most of encounters happening in UP are fake: Akhilesh Yadav
- Pakistan Loses To Germany By 1-0 In Their First Match Of Hockey World Cup
- Sunil Arora takes charge as new Chief Election Commissioner of India
- Baba Ramdev visits Patanjali Paridhan store in Ahmedabad
- Watch: CM Yogi offers prayers at Shankar Viman Mandapam temple in Prayagraj