Patna (Bihar), May 03 (ANI): At least 27 people died in a bus accident that took place in Motihari on Thursday. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar announced that administration will extend all possible help to the families of those who died. “It is a really painful incident; local administration officials are present at the spot. We will extend all possible help to the families of those who died”, said CM Nitish Kumar. CM Nitish Kumar also urged people in the hall to pay moment of silence to the tragic accident.
- Next story 65th National Film Awards: President Kovind, Smriti Irani felicitate the awardees
- Previous story National Film Awards: Sridevi honoured at 65th National Film Awards
- Chicago cop sentenced to more than six years for Laquan McDonald murder
- Bal Thackeray was fearless, used to speak his mind: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Triple murder executed in UP’s Sambhal house, culprits on run
- Now, combination blood test for pancreatic cancer may catch disease earlier
- ‘Alita’ experience hopes to give movie-goers an extra dimension