Patna (Bihar), May 03 (ANI): At least 27 people died in a bus accident that took place in Motihari on Thursday. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar announced that administration will extend all possible help to the families of those who died. “It is a really painful incident; local administration officials are present at the spot. We will extend all possible help to the families of those who died”, said CM Nitish Kumar. CM Nitish Kumar also urged people in the hall to pay moment of silence to the tragic accident.
- Motihari bus accident: Will extend all possible help to families of those who died, says Nitish Kumar
- National Film Awards: Sridevi honoured at 65th National Film Awards
- Locals hold protest in Guntur against rape of minor by senior citizen
- Deadly dust storm in Rajasthan, more than 100 killed in UP
- Heavy police deployed outside campus amid violent protests in AMU