Rajasthan, Jan 13 (ANI): A tripartite memorandum of understanding was signed between NTPC, Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. and Rajasthan Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd. in the presence of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje at her residence. Under the MoU, four units of 250-250 MW each of Chhabra Thermal Power Plant will be transferred to NTPC in the first phase, while the two units of 660-660 MW each shall be transferred after commissioning. After transfer of Chhabra Thermal Power Plant to NTPC, the state government will receive equity as per latest valuation and the losses being incurred from Chhabra will stop after transfer of the plant. By using advanced technology, NTPC will get more production with low consumption of coal and the tariff benefit will reach to the consumers of the state.
- Next story Special arrangements made for Tanday Park’s deer to battle chilly winters
- Previous story Shivraj Singh Chouhan pitches for healthy body at mass surya namaskar session
- Thousands in London and Paris protest for tighter U.S. gun controls
- They should have worn black cloaks: Amarinder Singh on BJP, SAD walkout from assembly
- Sonakshi, Salman, Katrina, Prabhu Deva share their excitement for Da-Bangg Tour!
- SP, BSP decided to join hands to prevent BJP’s victory: Mayawati on RS Polls
- Former Catalan leader faces arrest in Finland