Middle-aged mice live about 10 to 15 percent longer and are healthier when they get an injection from the brain stem cells of newborn mice. Roselle Chen reports.
- Next story Excluded athlete Isaac Makwala declares ‘I shall rise again’
- Previous story Van Niekerk cruises to another 400m gold
- Nissan holds fire on replacing detained chief Ghosn
- UK’s May reschedules crucial Brexit vote for mid-January
- Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Paramilitary trained dog show enthralls visitors at Delhi’s Pet Fed
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Only option left is to go to SC against judgment, says Sajjan Kumar’s lawyer