Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 12 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday said the government has planned to reduce the height criteria of 158 cm for girls before the next police recruitment in the state. CM Shivraj Chouhan said it will encourage girls to take up employment in the state police force. Shivraj also announced Rs 31,000 crore to the families of daughters and implement laws so that their education will not be affected. He further added that 33 percent reservation will be given to the daughters in all the sectors except forest department.
- Previous story AIFW SS’18 Day 1: Designers Samant Chauhan, JJ Valaya, Anupama Dayal showcase their collection
- MP Govt. to reduce height criteria for girls in police recruitment: Shivraj Chouhan
- AIFW SS’18 Day 1: Designers Samant Chauhan, JJ Valaya, Anupama Dayal showcase their collection
- International Kolu Dolls fest displays dolls from over 59 countries
- Brass handicrafts industry loses its shine after GST implementation
- GRPF worker finds newborn lying in dustbin