Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 12 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday said the government has planned to reduce the height criteria of 158 cm for girls before the next police recruitment in the state. CM Shivraj Chouhan said it will encourage girls to take up employment in the state police force. Shivraj also announced Rs 31,000 crore to the families of daughters and implement laws so that their education will not be affected. He further added that 33 percent reservation will be given to the daughters in all the sectors except forest department.
- Next story Chala Hawa Yeu Dya Dada Kondke’s Mimicry by Nilesh Sabale Zee Marathi Show
- Previous story AIFW SS’18 Day 1: Designers Samant Chauhan, JJ Valaya, Anupama Dayal showcase their collection
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims