Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on Friday, said the government has reduced five percent Value-Added Tax (VAT) on diesel and 3 percent on petrol in the state. After Gujarat and Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh became the third state to slash VAT on prices of petrol and diesel. CM Chouhan said that the new prices will come into effect from midnight. Shivraj said the farmers will get benefitted from the new prices as they use diesel in various farming purposes.
- Sports Minister Rathore conducts surprise visit at Vidyadhar Nagar Stadium
- MP slashes VAT on petrol, diesel, new prices from midnight: CM Chouhan
- SC refuses to modify its order on sale of firecrackers, ban on sale to continue
- China in high gear, imports blow past expectations
- Tripti Desai spoke on ban of entry of women in Sabarimala temple in Kerala