Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on Friday, said the government has reduced five percent Value-Added Tax (VAT) on diesel and 3 percent on petrol in the state. After Gujarat and Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh became the third state to slash VAT on prices of petrol and diesel. CM Chouhan said that the new prices will come into effect from midnight. Shivraj said the farmers will get benefitted from the new prices as they use diesel in various farming purposes.
- Next story Sports Minister Rathore conducts surprise visit at Vidyadhar Nagar Stadium
- Previous story SC refuses to modify its order on sale of firecrackers, ban on sale to continue
- There are differences among parties but they don’t want different govt, says Swamy
- Drake’s ‘In my Feelings’ hits top spot on Billboard Chart
- 38 minutes not sufficient for opposition to highlight issues: Mallikarjun Kharge
- PM Modi will be on 3-nation visit from July 23 to July 27: MEA
- Rains lash several parts of Delhi