Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on Friday, said the government has reduced five percent Value-Added Tax (VAT) on diesel and 3 percent on petrol in the state. After Gujarat and Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh became the third state to slash VAT on prices of petrol and diesel. CM Chouhan said that the new prices will come into effect from midnight. Shivraj said the farmers will get benefitted from the new prices as they use diesel in various farming purposes.
- Next story Sports Minister Rathore conducts surprise visit at Vidyadhar Nagar Stadium
- Previous story SC refuses to modify its order on sale of firecrackers, ban on sale to continue
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France