The election victory of Angola’s ruling MPLA party is confirmed despite angry complaints from opposition parties, as almost all votes are counted and poll observers back the outcome.
- Next story Trump slaps new sanctions on Venezuela
- Previous story Taylor Swift takes aim at haters with ‘Look What You Made Me Do’
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier