Maharashtra, Oct 21 (ANI): Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has finally called off its indefinite strike which started on Oct 17 and continued for four days. The MSRTC workers took the decision in their late night Core committee meeting on Friday. The decision came after a vacation bench of the Bombay High Court held the ongoing strike illegal and directed that regular services be resumed from immediate basis. The workers sat on indefinite strike demanding hike in salaries according to the recommendations of the seventh pay commission.
- Next story Saina’s Win Will Boost Her Confidence- Ajay Kanwar
- Previous story Caught on cam: Minor girl molested, collapses after man hits her brutally
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors