Mumbai, Oct 20 (ANI): The indefinite strike called by Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) employees entered fourth day on Friday. Furious over negligence by the government, some MSRTC employees tonsured their heads in protest at Parel Station depot. Over one-lakh employees of MSRTC sat on indefinite strike on Tuesday demanding hike in salaries according to the recommendations of the seventh pay commission. The public transport commuters are facing problem due to the strike and are bound to take private transport facility.
- MSRTC strike continues, employees tonsure their heads in protest
- UP Govt. directs officials to maintain decorum during ministers’ visits
- Watch: 6-year-old dances in T-Rex Halloween costume
- Long-awaited Kedarnath reconstruction plan gets a go-ahead from PM Modi
- 1 dead, 6 injured as police opens fire on protestors