Mumbai, Oct 20 (ANI): The indefinite strike called by Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) employees entered fourth day on Friday. Furious over negligence by the government, some MSRTC employees tonsured their heads in protest at Parel Station depot. Over one-lakh employees of MSRTC sat on indefinite strike on Tuesday demanding hike in salaries according to the recommendations of the seventh pay commission. The public transport commuters are facing problem due to the strike and are bound to take private transport facility.
- Next story Cultural event promotes closer ties between India and Nepal
- Previous story UP Govt. directs officials to maintain decorum during ministers’ visits
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam ‘Marine warrior’
- Watch: HM Rajnath Singh visits Durga Puja pandal at Safdarjung Enclave
- VP Venkaiah Naidu arrives in Brussels for 12th ASEM Summit
- Democrats’ hopes to take Senate fading in home stretch