Mumbai, Oct 20 (ANI): The indefinite strike called by Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) employees entered fourth day on Friday. Furious over negligence by the government, some MSRTC employees tonsured their heads in protest at Parel Station depot. Over one-lakh employees of MSRTC sat on indefinite strike on Tuesday demanding hike in salaries according to the recommendations of the seventh pay commission. The public transport commuters are facing problem due to the strike and are bound to take private transport facility.
- Next story Cultural event promotes closer ties between India and Nepal
- Previous story UP Govt. directs officials to maintain decorum during ministers’ visits
- Trump says he holds Putin reponsible for alleged election meddling
- British diver involved in spat with Tesla’s Musk departs Thailand for London
- Kangana Ranaut SPOTTED At Kairos Studio
- Gaurav Chopra Unveil Fifty Degree Latest T Shirt Collection
- Exclusive Interview of Pooja Kumar For Thje Film Vishwaroopam 2