The 32-year-old chief executive of defunct Mt. Gox has pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars worth of bitcoins and cash from what was once the world’s biggest bitcoin exchange. Sonia Legg reports.
- Mt. Gox Bitcoin exchange chief denies embezzlement
- Opposition’s Presidential nominee Meira Kumar condemns Amarnath Yatra terror attack
- Sushma Swaraj meets Deputy PM of Yemen to boost bilateral ties
- Fresh showers bring respite from humidity
- Large scale of forests in Gilgit-Baltistan leads environmental degradation