The 32-year-old chief executive of defunct Mt. Gox has pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars worth of bitcoins and cash from what was once the world’s biggest bitcoin exchange. Sonia Legg reports.
- Next story People of Poonch call for shutdown against terror attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims
- Previous story Opposition’s Presidential nominee Meira Kumar condemns Amarnath Yatra terror attack
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader