Anees Bazmee’s Bollywood Masala ‘Mubarakan’ is all set to hit the silver screen on 28th July this week. However, the stars of the film are still on their toes to woo audiences and to get a houseful Friday at the box office. Ileana D’Cruz, Arjun Kapoor, and Anil Kapoor arrived at Wilson College Mumbai to promote their film among youngsters. All three of them were seen grooving to the beat of song ‘Goggle’ on stage and interacting with the cool crowd.
- Next story Watson praises Spieth’s heart after Open win
- Previous story NIA Closes In On Separatists, Naeem Khan, Bitta Karate Held
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh