Anees Bazmee’s Bollywood Masala ‘Mubarakan’ is all set to hit the silver screen on 28th July this week. However, the stars of the film are still on their toes to woo audiences and to get a houseful Friday at the box office. Ileana D’Cruz, Arjun Kapoor, and Anil Kapoor arrived at Wilson College Mumbai to promote their film among youngsters. All three of them were seen grooving to the beat of song ‘Goggle’ on stage and interacting with the cool crowd.
- Next story Watson praises Spieth’s heart after Open win
- Previous story NIA Closes In On Separatists, Naeem Khan, Bitta Karate Held
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!