Eight policemen including an Assistant Sub Inspector were injured after dozens of army men barged into a police station in Jammu and Kashmir’s Ganderbal district and beat them up late last night. Chief Minister Jammu & Kashmir Mehbooba Mufti assured of strict action against the offenders who are responsible for the unfortunate incident.
- Mufti Assures Strict Action Against The Offenders In Armymen & Police Clash
- Trump vows to provide level playing field for ‘Made in America’ products
- Harmanpreet’s Parents Pray For Her & Team’s Success In The Final
- Shimla minor rape, murder case: Locals block NH-5
- Protesters send sanitary napkins to PM, FM against 12 percent GST