Mumbai, July 26 (ANI): The death toll in the four-storey building which collapsed in Mumbai on Tuesday rose to 17 people. The incident took place at L. B. S. Marg, near Shreyas cinema, Damodar Park, Ghatkopar. Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis also visited the accident site. A team of fire brigade and National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) were rushed to the spot to carry out the rescue operations.
- Next story NIA Produces Accused Separatists & Gilani’s Son-In-Law In Court
- Previous story Indian Women’s Cricket team arrives in India, accorded grand welcome
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court