Mumbai, July 26 (ANI): The death toll in the four-storey building which collapsed in Mumbai on Tuesday rose to 17 people. The incident took place at L. B. S. Marg, near Shreyas cinema, Damodar Park, Ghatkopar. Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis also visited the accident site. A team of fire brigade and National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) were rushed to the spot to carry out the rescue operations.
- Mumbai building collapse: Death toll rises to 17
- Indian Women’s Cricket team arrives in India, accorded grand welcome
- Watch: 1 killed, 3 injured in gas cylinder blast
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Arun Jaitley, Chiefs of defence forces pay floral tributes at Amar Jawan Jyoti
- Sushma Swaraj once again comes to rescue of daughter-in-law from Pakistan