Mumbai (Maharashtra), Aug 31 (ANI): CEO of Saifee Burhani Upliftment Project Abbas Abid Master, who was handed over the responsibility for the re-construction of this building, on Thursday expressed concern over the building collapse in Bhendi Bazar. He further informed that a notice was released to evacuate the building but many residents decided to stay on. The building that collapsed is known as Hussain building and is 117-years-old. Abid said all the disaster management teams and police have been mobilised to provide help to affected people.
- Mumbai building collapse: It was over a century old and dilapidated, informs Builder
- Sanjay Dutt’s royal look in Omung Kumar’s ‘The Good Maharaja’ is out
- The pungent taste of northeast delicacies hits the food map of the world
- Gorakhpur tragedy: 70 children die in last 4 days at BRD hospital
- Sonam Kapoor, Kareena to visit Delhi to commence ‘Veere Di Wedding’ shoot