Mumbai, Nov 01 (ANI): A massive clash broke out between the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) and Congress workers over the issue of hawker eviction in Mumbai on Wednesday. The incident took place a little while after Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam addressed a meeting with the hawkers. This gave the whole incident a political angle. MNS workers returned to the station and assaulted hawkers after the attack. Later, the protesters were detained by the state police.
- Mumbai Hawkers’ issue: Massive clash between MNS, Congress
- HP Polls: Rajnath Singh slams Virbhadra Singh
- Madrasa teachers welcome U.P. Government decision of teaching NCERT books in Madrasa Board
- Haryana teachers bunk ‘compulsory priest training’, face disciplinary action
- Watch: British dancer impresses with extreme flexibility