Mumbai, Nov 01 (ANI): A massive clash broke out between the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) and Congress workers over the issue of hawker eviction in Mumbai on Wednesday. The incident took place a little while after Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam addressed a meeting with the hawkers. This gave the whole incident a political angle. MNS workers returned to the station and assaulted hawkers after the attack. Later, the protesters were detained by the state police.
- Next story Argentina president laments death of five citizens in NYC attack
- Previous story HP Polls: Rajnath Singh slams Virbhadra Singh
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child