Mumbai, Nov 01 (ANI): A massive clash broke out between the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) and Congress workers over the issue of hawker eviction in Mumbai on Wednesday. The incident took place a little while after Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam addressed a meeting with the hawkers. This gave the whole incident a political angle. MNS workers returned to the station and assaulted hawkers after the attack. Later, the protesters were detained by the state police.
- Next story Argentina president laments death of five citizens in NYC attack
- Previous story HP Polls: Rajnath Singh slams Virbhadra Singh
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants