New Delhi, July 14 (ANI): The Mumbai Police Cyber Cell on Friday filed an FIR against All India Bakchod (AIB) co-founder Tanmay Bhat for ‘making fun’ of nation’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It began with AIB official Twitter account posting a meme on Prime Minister Modi, using Snapchat’s dog filter. The tweet had a ‘dog-filter’ed photo of the Prime Minister with the caption #Wanderlust, adding “Dog filter is lyf.”(sic) However, the plethora of fans of the Prime Minister took offence, and in return, the AIB has to face their wrath. The Mumbai Police immediately responded, saying they would forward the matter to the cyber police station. “Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We are forwarding this to the cyber police station,” the Mumbai Police tweeted. This is not the first time that Tanmay has found himself embroiled in a controversy. Last year in May, Bhat received nationwide flak for posting an irreverent video of a mock conversation between legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar and legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar.
- Next story I share great comfort, chemistry with Sushant: Kriti Sanon
- Previous story At least 10 hurt in Pamplona’s final bull run
- Egyptians begin voting as opposition complain of repression
- Congress deleted its official phone app over Facebook data leak case
- French deficit within EU 3% limit at last
- Madame Tussauds unveils Royal Balcony experience
- After found used sanitary pad in toilet, Warden undressed the girls in the name of checking