Mumbai, Aug 31 (ANI): Scores of long-distance trains have been rescheduled and some have even been cancelled after heavy rains created havoc in Mumbai since Saturday. Passengers alleged that they have been waiting since morning but the authorities have failed to provide them any information. They further alleged that the authorities have even failed to provide them with facilities for the people with reserved seats. Incessant rains resulted in massive waterlogging, causing massive traffic jams and flood-like situation in many parts.
- Next story Aamir Khan donates Rs. 25 lakh to Bihar Flood victims
- Previous story Telangana CM praises P.V Sindhu for her performance in World Badminton Championships
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws