New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): Speaking on Air Condition travel in suburban section in Mumbai, Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Wednesday said the government has introduced one or two rakes, which are air-conditioned and will be gradually increased. The railway minister added that the air conditioned Local train in Mumbai has been tested successfully and would be introduced from January 1, 2018. “CCTVs will be installed in all the trains and stations in Mumbai for better security. For better supervision and coordination, ADRMs posts are increased in all Railway Divisions,” Piyush said.
- Next story No dearth of funds for safety-related items in Railways: Piyush Goyal
- Previous story 5 facts about technology that will make you roll your eyes
- Moon hints at three-way summit with North Korea and U.S.
- McLaren car is ‘100 percent’ ready, says Alonso
- Sasikala pays last respects to husband Natarajan Maruthappa
- Facebook stock drops amid US Federal Trade Commission investigation
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting