New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): Speaking on Air Condition travel in suburban section in Mumbai, Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Wednesday said the government has introduced one or two rakes, which are air-conditioned and will be gradually increased. The railway minister added that the air conditioned Local train in Mumbai has been tested successfully and would be introduced from January 1, 2018. “CCTVs will be installed in all the trains and stations in Mumbai for better security. For better supervision and coordination, ADRMs posts are increased in all Railway Divisions,” Piyush said.
- Next story No dearth of funds for safety-related items in Railways: Piyush Goyal
- Previous story 5 facts about technology that will make you roll your eyes
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov