New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): Speaking on Air Condition travel in suburban section in Mumbai, Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Wednesday said the government has introduced one or two rakes, which are air-conditioned and will be gradually increased. The railway minister added that the air conditioned Local train in Mumbai has been tested successfully and would be introduced from January 1, 2018. “CCTVs will be installed in all the trains and stations in Mumbai for better security. For better supervision and coordination, ADRMs posts are increased in all Railway Divisions,” Piyush said.
- Mumbai to have 1st AC suburban train from New Year, confirms Piyush Goyal
- 5 facts about technology that will make you roll your eyes
- Britain’s Queen meets skeletal-looking horse
- Russia’s attacks on U.S. election system ‘serious’: Bill Clinton
- Celebrations at BSE after Sensex, Nifty close at all time high