Muzaffarpur (Bihar), Aug 31 (ANI): Flood fury does not seem to come to an end with various districts getting affected across the nation. While reports suggest that the flood situation in Bihar is getting better, latest visuals from Mushari in Bihar’s Muzzaffarpur tell a different story. The district’s police station is submerged in flood waters and barracks are also damaged. The number of flood-related fatalities in the state reached 514, with no fresh death reported from the 19 flood-hit districts.
- Next story Japan, UK pledge cooperation on North Korea threat
- Previous story Aamir Khan donates Rs. 25 lakh to Bihar Flood victims
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence