Muzaffarpur (Bihar), Aug 31 (ANI): Flood fury does not seem to come to an end with various districts getting affected across the nation. While reports suggest that the flood situation in Bihar is getting better, latest visuals from Mushari in Bihar’s Muzzaffarpur tell a different story. The district’s police station is submerged in flood waters and barracks are also damaged. The number of flood-related fatalities in the state reached 514, with no fresh death reported from the 19 flood-hit districts.
- Next story Japan, UK pledge cooperation on North Korea threat
- Previous story Aamir Khan donates Rs. 25 lakh to Bihar Flood victims
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi conveys Holi greetings, says it’s ‘festival of Harmony and togetherness’