Muzaffarpur (Bihar), Aug 31 (ANI): Flood fury does not seem to come to an end with various districts getting affected across the nation. While reports suggest that the flood situation in Bihar is getting better, latest visuals from Mushari in Bihar’s Muzzaffarpur tell a different story. The district’s police station is submerged in flood waters and barracks are also damaged. The number of flood-related fatalities in the state reached 514, with no fresh death reported from the 19 flood-hit districts.
- Mushari Police Station submerged in flood waters
- Aamir Khan donates Rs. 25 lakh to Bihar Flood victims
- Mumbai rains: Many long-distance trains rescheduled, cancelled due to heavy downpour
- Telangana CM praises P.V Sindhu for her performance in World Badminton Championships
- People feared trapped in deadly building collapse in Mumbai