Music composer Bappi Lahiri who is quite thrilled about his international music album ‘World Peace Love And Harmony’ celebrated Independence day with a lot of zeal and excitement. He also crooned a song from the album ‘Sing In Harmony’. Bappi Lahiri and three-time Grammy Award nominee Gerald Albright have collaborated for this international album. Lahiri has also played the ‘Tabla’ for the album for the first time in his 40-year long career. Very few know that Bappi da is a highly accomplished Tabla player ever since his childhood.
- Next story Dilip Kumar’s ‘Son’ Shah Rukh Khan visits him at his home
- Previous story Spotted! Anushka Sharma joins Virat Kohli in Sri Lanka
- Amidst Cyclone Titli, Odisha CM cancels birthday celebration
- Speed of decision making not good for brand India: BP Chief
- Watch: Glimpse of Durga Puja celebrations from Mumbai
- ‘The Little Drummer Girl’ cast talk politics and TV
- Vulcan CEO says company to honor Paul Allen’s legacy to “improve the world”