Khurkhul (Manipur), Aug 18 (ANI): The landlocked Manipur is known for its rich cultural heritage and the region spearheads in preserving the natural resources in the region. In a bid to promote awareness about preserving the naturally available resources and an environment issue which resonates.
- Next story Vishal Sikka resigns as MD and CEO of Infosys
- Previous story Gorakhpur tragedy: 8 more deaths reported, toll crosses 100
- Thousands of Russians attend Nemtsov memorial marches
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit