Kolkata (West Bengal), Apr 19 (ANI): The Kolkata-based cleric, Syed Sha Atef Ali Al Quaderi, who issued a fatwa against Sonu Nigam, says he won’t pay the singer the amount of Rs. 10 lakh till he fulfills the remaining two conditions, which are to wear two-garlands of old-torn shoes and then tour around the country. Following the 43-year-old-singer’s controversial tweets against ‘azaan’, the Kolkata-based cleric issued a fatwa against the ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ singer on Tuesday, responding to which he got his head shaved on Wednesday.
- Muslim cleric refuses to pay Rs.10 lakh to Sonu Nigam, asks where is ‘garland of shoes’
- Sonu Nigam Trolls Fatwa-Man Maulvi In A Savage Style
- Automakers see promise in China car-sharing
- Hundreds of migrants arrive in Italy after being rescued at sea
- Action On Advani And Others Is Justice Served: Jd(U)