Ayodhya (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 21 (ANI): Muslim kar sewak President Azam Khan along with his team has embarked on a journey towards Ayodhya to extend their support for construction of the Ram Temple. They were also carrying construction materials along with them. Amidst simmering tension on the ongoing Ram Mandir- Babri Masjid controversy, such a step surprised everyone. Police personnels who have gheraoed the sensitive area did not allow the kar sevaks to pass through though.
- Next story Anti-Terrorist Squad arrests 3 terror suspects from Mumbra area
- Previous story 18 pistols recovered from an abandoned bag on train
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto