Ayodhya (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 21 (ANI): Muslim kar sewak President Azam Khan along with his team has embarked on a journey towards Ayodhya to extend their support for construction of the Ram Temple. They were also carrying construction materials along with them. Amidst simmering tension on the ongoing Ram Mandir- Babri Masjid controversy, such a step surprised everyone. Police personnels who have gheraoed the sensitive area did not allow the kar sevaks to pass through though.
- Muslim kar sevaks extend their hand towards building of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya
- 18 pistols recovered from an abandoned bag on train
- Canelo Alvarez back in ring to train for upcoming fight
- It’s time to stop being indifferent to rapes: ‘Maatr’ actor Raveena Tandon
- ‘Maatr’ was extremely challenging and disturbing at the same time: Raveena Tandon