Varanasi (U.P.), Dec 28 (ANI): The women in Varanasi staged a protest against All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) President Asaduddin Owaisi and burnt his effigies after he opposed the Triple Talaq Bill tabled in the Parliament by Union Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad. The groups of women were seen raising slogans against him. Owaisi said this bill violates fundamental rights and lacks legal coherence.
- Next story BJP lashes out on Congress for opposing Triple Talaq Bill
- Previous story Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad quotes ANI Rampur Triple Talaq story in Parliament
- Sushil & Vijender Inspired Me To Take Up Sports Para Asian Games Medalist Sundar Gurjar
- Hindus in Birgunj celebrate Navratri
- #MeToo movement: Vinta Nanda files complaint against Alok Nath
- Indian Army is fully prepared: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh on Pakistan threats
- Watch: Police anti-landmine vehicle hits car in Chhattisgarh’s Kanker