Varanasi (U.P.), Dec 28 (ANI): The women in Varanasi staged a protest against All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) President Asaduddin Owaisi and burnt his effigies after he opposed the Triple Talaq Bill tabled in the Parliament by Union Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad. The groups of women were seen raising slogans against him. Owaisi said this bill violates fundamental rights and lacks legal coherence.
- Next story BJP lashes out on Congress for opposing Triple Talaq Bill
- Previous story Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad quotes ANI Rampur Triple Talaq story in Parliament
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Prima facie indicates issues with quality of building: Ghaziabad DM on building collapse
- 300 beggars rehabilitated as part of beggar-free city drive
- Salman, Priyanka kick-start ‘Bharat’ shooting