Lucknow (U.P.), Aug 05 (ANI): Muslim women in Uttar Pradesh’s Lucknow sent ‘rakhis’ for Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ahead of the festival of ‘Raksha Bandhan’. Every year, women across the India send their love to PM Modi and tie ‘rakhis’ on his wrist. The women expressed their love and respect for PM Modi and CM Yogi and praised their efforts on triple talaq issue. ‘Raksha Bandhan’ occupies a special place in the Hindu religious calendar. This year, the festival falls on August 07.
- Muslim women send rakhis to PM Modi, CM Yogi for their efforts on triple talaq
- Firefighters help elephants beat the heat at Oakland Zoo
- To show their affection, students send 100-feet long Rakhi to soldiers
- Bubbly & Versatile Kajol Turns 43 Today
- Mum School Conducts Awareness Rally Against Blue Whale Challenge