Agra/ Delhi/ Dehradun, July 12 (ANI): A group of Muslims protested against the dreadful Amarnath Yatra Terror Attack in Uttar Pradesh’s Agra. The protestors, carrying Bharatiya Janta Party flags, burned effigies of Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and raised slogans of ‘BJP jindabad’, ‘Nawaz Sharif murdabad’ and ‘Pakistan murdabad’. Candle light vigils were also organised in other cities, including Delhi and Dehradun. The protestors carried banners showing support to the victims of the attack. They also demanded government to take serious action against the inhumane terror attack.
- Previous story Watch: Locals pelt stones outside residential complex after reports of maid being held captive
- Muslims protest against Amarnath Yatra Terror Attack
- Watch: Locals pelt stones outside residential complex after reports of maid being held captive
- Japanese ‘lose themselves’ in virtual reality games
- Principal made his office to toilet of a government school in a village of Madhya Pradesh
- Microbes could have evolved to feed on plastic