Agra/ Delhi/ Dehradun, July 12 (ANI): A group of Muslims protested against the dreadful Amarnath Yatra Terror Attack in Uttar Pradesh’s Agra. The protestors, carrying Bharatiya Janta Party flags, burned effigies of Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and raised slogans of ‘BJP jindabad’, ‘Nawaz Sharif murdabad’ and ‘Pakistan murdabad’. Candle light vigils were also organised in other cities, including Delhi and Dehradun. The protestors carried banners showing support to the victims of the attack. They also demanded government to take serious action against the inhumane terror attack.
- Next story Hansraj Ahir, Jitendra Singh visit Amarnath Yatra pilgrims in Pantha Chowk
- Previous story Watch: Locals pelt stones outside residential complex after reports of maid being held captive
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court