Two hundred Muslims rally in the streets of Granada, southern Spain, in protest against a surge in anti-Islamic hate crimes following last week’s deadly attacks in the country.
- Next story Saudi shows military might ahead of Haj pilgrimage in Mecca
- Previous story Charlottesville shrouds confederate statues
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws