Two hundred Muslims rally in the streets of Granada, southern Spain, in protest against a surge in anti-Islamic hate crimes following last week’s deadly attacks in the country.
- Next story Saudi shows military might ahead of Haj pilgrimage in Mecca
- Previous story Charlottesville shrouds confederate statues
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry