Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), Apr 26 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said that the government is committed to provide poor people an easy and economical way of travelling. PM Modi said that his government is working to develop 25 to 30 airports for commercial purposes under the Civil Aviation Ministry. PM Modi further added that the Civil Aviation Ministry needs more efforts to develop the airport area and also provide easy passenger flights. The PM today inaugurated the first flight under regional connectivity scheme ‘UDAN’ from Jubbar Hatti airport in Himachal Pradesh’s Shimla.
- My dream was ‘Hawai Jahaz’ for people with ‘Hawai Chappal’: PM Modi
- Rajnath Singh reviews progress of development package for J&K
- Maria Sharapova Returns To Court Post 15 Month Ban With Win
- Klitschko, Joshua put through paces ahead of world title fight
- Greg Chappell Not Reason For A Ruined Career Says Irfan Pathan