My India is a weekly current affairs Video Magazine which showcases the Communal harmony and vibrancy of the Indian Culture. The show travels across the length and breadth of the vast land of India and brings exclusive stories on how the rich Indian culture is working at an every day level. How people belonging to different religions live in complete peace and harmony with each other in the spirit of National Integration and how Communal Harmony is a way of life in India. The show highlights the rich Indian ethos which promotes respect for all religions and how Communal harmony is the fabric of the Indian way of life with Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis and all other faiths living as Indians in what is a shining example of how National Integration should work. The show also reports on Offbeat features, business opportunities in India and other interesting segments.
- Next story Centre lacks ‘honesty’ to admit their ‘foolish’ move: Chidambaram on Demonetisation
- Previous story Leftists on cusp of power as weary Icelanders go to polls
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal