My India is a weekly current affairs Video Magazine which showcases the Communal harmony and vibrancy of the Indian Culture. The show travels across the length and breadth of the vast land of India and brings exclusive stories on how the rich Indian culture is working at an every day level. How people belonging to different religions live in complete peace and harmony with each other in the spirit of National Integration and how Communal Harmony is a way of life in India. The show highlights the rich Indian ethos which promotes respect for all religions and how Communal harmony is the fabric of the Indian way of life with Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis and all other faiths living as Indians in what is a shining example of how National Integration should work. The show also reports on Offbeat features, business opportunities in India and other interesting segments.
- Next story After Jaiveer Singh’s Resignation Nothing Is Left In BSP- Labour Minister
- Previous story BJP Is Using Money & Muscle Power To Win Rajya Sabha Polls-Congress
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House