New Jersey (United States), Aug 11 (ANI): Unites States President Donald Trump warned North Korea once again saying it should be “very, very nervous” if it even thinks about attacking the United States or its allies. Trump said that the people of his country are safe also the allies and it’s better for North Korea better get their act together or they’re going to be in trouble like few nations ever have been in trouble in this world. A day before U.S. President said any threats by Pyongyang would be ‘met with fire and fury’ like the world has never seen. Trump said those remarks may have not gone far enough. U.S President said, “Maybe it wasn’t tough enough. North Korea has been doing this to our country for a long time, for many years. And it’s about time that somebody stuck up for the people of this country and for the people of other countries.” This reaction of U.S. President came after Pyongyang said it was making plans to fire missiles over Japan to land near the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam.
- My North Korea comments ‘may not be tough enough’: Donald Trump
- 15th BIMSTEC ministerial meeting: Sushma Swaraj attends working session
- Telangana Governor inaugurates 65 beds at Gandhi Hospital’s ICU
- No end to VIP culture: Police block road as IG goes for morning bicycle ride
- Organic chips, organic pitch: The world’s greenest football club