Mumbai (Maharashtra), June 15 (ANI): Indian Shooter Heena Sidhu has clenched gold medal at International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup Rifle/Pistol series being held in Azerbaijan’s Gabala. While talking to ANI about her win, she said that the ISSF World Cup held in Delhi in February helped the team to gain momentum for ISSF World cup in Gabala. Sidhu won the medal in the mixed team 10m air pistol category along with Jitu Rai.
- Next story Nepal government to postpone elections in Madheshi-dominant area
- Previous story Week-long adventure expedition begins with air show
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise