Mumbai (Maharashtra), June 15 (ANI): Indian Shooter Heena Sidhu has clenched gold medal at International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup Rifle/Pistol series being held in Azerbaijan’s Gabala. While talking to ANI about her win, she said that the ISSF World Cup held in Delhi in February helped the team to gain momentum for ISSF World cup in Gabala. Sidhu won the medal in the mixed team 10m air pistol category along with Jitu Rai.
- My performance in ISSF World Cup in Delhi helped me to win gold in Gabala: Shooter Heena
- Week-long adventure expedition begins with air show
- J. W. Anderson Fashion Show – Menswear Spring/Summer 2018 presented at the Pitti Uomo in Florence
- Cosby arrives for fourth day of jury deliberations
- Erendira Wallenda dangles by her teeth over Niagara Falls