Mumbai, Oct 30 (ANI): Irrfan Khan, who always manages to surprise us, is all set with his upcoming film, ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’, which is said to be a sunny romcom on the surface. While describing the difficulties which he faced while portraying the role, the ‘Hindi Medium’ actor shared that as an actor he found the role as a difficult one. He also went on saying that he took 4 to 5 months in order to come into the character. ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’ will mark Malayalam actress Parvathy’s Bollywood debut and has been extensively shot in Bikaner, Rishikesh and Gangtok. The film is scheduled to release in theatres on November 10.
- Next story Super excited to work with Deepika once again in ‘Sapna Didi’: Irrfan Khan
- Previous story Jennifer Garner Smiling After A Year Of Heartbreak
- Smriti Irani smashes Kapil Sibal of being involved in land scam during UPA tenure
- Kapil Sibal hits back over Smriti Irani’s allegations, says “Yes I bought the company, does anyone mind?”
- Congress blames Modi govt for CBSE paper leak
- CM Naidu attends Indian Institute of Management convocation
- Cemetery in Goa tells tale of brief British rule