New Delhi, Aug 06 (ANI): Akshay Kumar, who won his first National Award for ‘Rustom’, shared that now after winning the national award his wife Twinkle Khanna has stopped taunting him.”My wife used to taunt me that all her family members have got several awards but not me. The taunting stopped when I got the National award,” the 49-year-old actor quipped during an education festival here on Saturday. Akshay, who was in Jaipur, also shared that he feels very connected to the city (Jaipur) as he has shot several films there. Akshay won the Best Actor award for ‘Rustom’ at the 64th National Film Awards.
- My wife’s taunts have stopped after National Award win: Akshay Kumar
- A drunken Kalyugi father killed his two innocent daughters in Gurugram
- CM Khattar on Chandigarh woman stalking: Police will take appropriate action
- “I have been tying rakhi to PM Modi from last 36 years”: Qamar Mohsin Shaikh
- Woman crushed to death by speeding truck, locals protest