Human rights groups said Myanmar’s government is trying to cover up abuses against civilians in a Muslim-majority part of Rakhine State after an investigation panel dismissed claims a government crackdown there amounts to “genocide”. Graham Mackay Reports.
- Next story Students protest against ban on Jalikattu, demand State government intervention
- Previous story Career diplomat to replace UK EU envoy
- Watch: BJP Chief Amit Shah visits Basaveshwara Aikya Sthala in Karnataka
- Watch: PM Modi departs from China after his meeting with President Xi Jinping
- NGMA organises art exhibition in collaboration with Israeli embassy
- 2 dead after public toilet collapses in Mumbai
- Mamma Mia! ABBA records two new songs after 35 years