Human rights groups said Myanmar’s government is trying to cover up abuses against civilians in a Muslim-majority part of Rakhine State after an investigation panel dismissed claims a government crackdown there amounts to “genocide”. Graham Mackay Reports.
- Next story Students protest against ban on Jalikattu, demand State government intervention
- Previous story Career diplomat to replace UK EU envoy
- Dino Morea, Shibani Dandekar and Saiyami Kher at Auction Of Super Star Cricket T-8 League
- Gul Panag and Rehan Poncha at Launch of New Pilates Studio of Fitness Trainer Yasmin Karachiwala
- Jitendra, Rakesh Roshan and others at Birtday Bash of Gurpreet Kaur Chaddha
- BSF organises talent hunt programme to provide platform to youth of Poonch
- Bulandshahr violence: 4 arrested men found innocent in police investigation