New Delhi, Aug 05 (ANI): Scores of women on Saturday offered prayers at Kali Temple in Delhi’s Laxmi Nagar area after incidents of braid cutting were reported since last week. Braid chopping incidents have been reported across NCR, Rajasthan and Haryana where many women have complained of their hair being chopped off while they were either sleeping or unconscious. Women said that such incidents will be stopped as they were getting blessings from the “Kali Maa” from this inhuman behavior. They also said that they are scared and in fear after such inhuman incident. Even police appealed people not to believe in rumours and assured that the reported cases are being investigated.
- Next story Youth protest against Chinese Rakhi
- Previous story 4 Spaniards among 5 killed in mini bus-trolley collision
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier