As the U.S. and South Korean air forces begin joint drills, North Korea issues a warning of a “super-massive preemptive strike” that could wipe out the United States. Graham Mackay reports.
- N. Korea issues a warning as U.S. starts drills with the South
- Nitin Gadkari talked about red light ban on government vehicles from May 1
- SBI cash van’s guard shot dead by bike-borne hooligan
- Katy Perry gets trolled for posting picture of Goddess Kali
- Diljit Dosanjh inspires me, proud of his Bollywood stint, says Guru Randhawa