Nagaland, June 10 (ANI): Quality health facility reflects the country’s development index and betters the lives of the citizens. Over the years, India’s health sector has undergone a sea-change, and facilities are nothing short of world-class standards. Working on the similar path, northeastern states are striving hard to provide better health facilities to the people in the region. Nagaland state has taken a lead among other northeastern states as it has reached 7th position on spending the most in healthcare in the country. According to Central Bureau of health intelligence reports, Nagaland has over 500 health care centres across the state. In an effort to update medical education, a meeting of Kohima Obstetrics & Gynecological Society of Nagaland was held recently at Nikos Hospital & Research Centre in Dimapur with renowned gynecologists from other states and hospitals attending the meet as guest speakers.
- Next story Man arrested for raping widow, her daughter
- Previous story Watch: Indian Military Academy gives colourful passing out parade to cadets
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise