Nagaland, June 10 (ANI): Quality health facility reflects the country’s development index and betters the lives of the citizens. Over the years, India’s health sector has undergone a sea-change, and facilities are nothing short of world-class standards. Working on the similar path, northeastern states are striving hard to provide better health facilities to the people in the region. Nagaland state has taken a lead among other northeastern states as it has reached 7th position on spending the most in healthcare in the country. According to Central Bureau of health intelligence reports, Nagaland has over 500 health care centres across the state. In an effort to update medical education, a meeting of Kohima Obstetrics & Gynecological Society of Nagaland was held recently at Nikos Hospital & Research Centre in Dimapur with renowned gynecologists from other states and hospitals attending the meet as guest speakers.
- Nagaland strives for better health care facilities
- Watch: Indian Military Academy gives colourful passing out parade to cadets
- Women folk striving towards entrepreneurship
- IMA Passing-out Parade: Bipin Rawat emphasis on women entry in Indian Army
- Watch: Prime Minister Modi arrives in Delhi after Kazakhstan’s successful visit