Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 28 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu’s Telugu Desam Party (TDP) has won the Nandyal by-polls, by a thumping margin of 27,466 votes. After the announcement of the results, the CM Naidu was seen celebrating the victory with the party workers. In anticipation of the general elections in 2019, both the TDP and the YSRCP tried every means to gain the trust of people of the state. While opposition leader and YSRCP chief left no stone unturned to take jibe at Naidu and called the by-polls and its result a referendum of the TDP government. Hence, in a bid to outdo each other, the TDP and the YSRCP went all out during the election campaign.
- Next story No one can escape law, court has set an example: Baba Ramdev on Dera chief’s 10-years jail
- Previous story This picture of Preity Zinta, Sussanne Khan and Gauri will give you major friendship goals!
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants