Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 28 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu’s Telugu Desam Party (TDP) has won the Nandyal by-polls, by a thumping margin of 27,466 votes. After the announcement of the results, the CM Naidu was seen celebrating the victory with the party workers. In anticipation of the general elections in 2019, both the TDP and the YSRCP tried every means to gain the trust of people of the state. While opposition leader and YSRCP chief left no stone unturned to take jibe at Naidu and called the by-polls and its result a referendum of the TDP government. Hence, in a bid to outdo each other, the TDP and the YSRCP went all out during the election campaign.
- Previous story This picture of Preity Zinta, Sussanne Khan and Gauri will give you major friendship goals!
- Nandyal by-polls: CM Naidu wins seat by huge margin, celebrates victory
- This picture of Preity Zinta, Sussanne Khan and Gauri will give you major friendship goals!
- Saudi Arabia expecting 2 million pilgrims for Hajj
- Chinese taking over employment opportunities in Pakistan
- ‘Satisfied’ with 10-years of imprisonment for Dera Chief, says son of journalist who exposed Ram Rahim