Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 17 (ANI): Congress leader N Raghuveera Reddy on Thursday said that the government is misusing crores of rupees of the state treasury on the bypoll elections for Nandyal constituency. Raghuveera Reddy said that both the parties Yeduguri Sandinti Rajasekhara Reddy (YSR) and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) have failed to develop the state of Andhra Pradesh. The government has failed to provide benefits to the farmers. The leader said that Congress is contesting in the bypolls to teach both the parties a lesson.
- Next story Girl shot dead by 2 bike-borne assailants
- Previous story Paulinho says Barcelona signing a ‘special moment’
- Watch: Kajol, Ajay Devgn celebrate their 19th Wedding Anniversary at Singapore
- 9 Children dead, 24 injured after vehicle rams into school building
- Watch: Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari, son sent to 11 days CBI remand
- Should do away with being a superstar and work on being a legend: Shah Rukh Khan
- PFI protests against ban in Jharkhand