New Delhi, June 06 (ANI): Naomi Watts has signed three follow ups to Lionsgate's 2014 film ' Divergent'. She will join the sequels' cast in 'Insurgent' as the leader of the factionless named Evelyn, and will continue in the two final movies, which are based on the dystopian young-adult novels by Veronica Roth, media reported. 'Insurgent' will be helmed by Robert Schwentke, and will see Shailene Woodley , Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Kate Winslet and Miles Teller reprise their roles with addition to Watts and Octavia Spencer. The screenplay of the movie, which has already started filming, was written by Brian Duffield and Akiva Goldsman, with Red Wagon's Doug Wick and Lucy Fisher producing alongside Pouya Shahbazian.
- Next story First look Launch of 'Hate Story 2'
- Previous story Deepika Kumari Fails To Make A Cut For World Cup Squad
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum