New Delhi, June 06 (ANI): Naomi Watts has signed three follow ups to Lionsgate's 2014 film ' Divergent'. She will join the sequels' cast in 'Insurgent' as the leader of the factionless named Evelyn, and will continue in the two final movies, which are based on the dystopian young-adult novels by Veronica Roth, media reported. 'Insurgent' will be helmed by Robert Schwentke, and will see Shailene Woodley , Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Kate Winslet and Miles Teller reprise their roles with addition to Watts and Octavia Spencer. The screenplay of the movie, which has already started filming, was written by Brian Duffield and Akiva Goldsman, with Red Wagon's Doug Wick and Lucy Fisher producing alongside Pouya Shahbazian.
- Next story First look Launch of 'Hate Story 2'
- Previous story Deepika Kumari Fails To Make A Cut For World Cup Squad
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh